Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Freaking Impressive

Today I reminded myself of what a Mountain of a Man I truly am.
~
Last night I was tossing and turning with the chills and stomach cramps that would have immobilized a lesser person. And I had bowel movements with a consistency that even I don't feel comfortable telling you about.
~
This miserable condition has prevailed until the present time.
~
Yet, I churned through all of the high end responsibilities of Nanepashemet Telecom with nary a whimper... just as if I really wasn't a hurting puppy.  I'm talking pitching major new accounts, depositing the numerous huge receipts that we get in the mail everyday, high finance negotiations with the bank, and keeping lease negotiations  in play.
~
The average pathetic Peep couldn't do this shit on their best day on Earth....yet here I am... powering though at a greatly reduced capacity and getting it DONE.  And on top of it all, I've maintained an extraordinarily high level of humility.
~
Freaking Impressive.

No comments: