Friday, November 11, 2011

BYC Bound

We're getting ready to head over to the Boston Yacht Club for dinner with Dale and Gail Johnson.
~
For you peeps outside of the area, the BYC is on Front Street in Old Town Marblehead on the Harbor.... not in Boston for whatever heritage clad reason.
~
It's about time that we horrified the Yankees... plus my bill from the summer is paid in full so nobody will be dunning me while I'm ordering my VO and Cranberry.
~
Actually, we've never received any snooty attitudes from the people at the BYC.  Always very cordial and friendly.  Course, I'm usually loading up on beer and cocktails when we're down there, so maybe I can't really tell.
~
But I really don't think we aggravate our fellow Clubbers too much.  And the food and the wait staff are top rate.

No comments: