for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Clear Difference

I got my iPhone and also got one for Joanne.  They were cheap and I found out that we had been overpaying on our cell phone plan, so the increased cost of the new phones will be paid for in the better plan savings.
~
  Sprint once sent me a bill of $32,000.00 for a $320.00 phone bill, so I don't have a lot of faith in their accounting.  When I called the customer service lady, she apologized for the mistake and said not to worry, they would send me a corrected one.   Now I find out that I was grossly overcharged at the $320 rate.
~
Whatever.
~
The iPhone is the balls though.  It is intuitive and the quality of the sound is so good, that there's probably a good chance that I will understand over 50% of my next conversation with Bobby Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus