Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Clear Difference

I got my iPhone and also got one for Joanne.  They were cheap and I found out that we had been overpaying on our cell phone plan, so the increased cost of the new phones will be paid for in the better plan savings.
~
  Sprint once sent me a bill of $32,000.00 for a $320.00 phone bill, so I don't have a lot of faith in their accounting.  When I called the customer service lady, she apologized for the mistake and said not to worry, they would send me a corrected one.   Now I find out that I was grossly overcharged at the $320 rate.
~
Whatever.
~
The iPhone is the balls though.  It is intuitive and the quality of the sound is so good, that there's probably a good chance that I will understand over 50% of my next conversation with Bobby Brown.

No comments: