Friday, July 22, 2011

A Moral Duty

I've never disclosed this to anyone, Peeps, and maybe the heat has gotten the best of me... but my secret ambition in life has been to be a Philanthropist..... someone who gives their money away for worthy purposes.
~
I feel that it's my calling... my special purpose... to make billions, and give millions away.
~
Not for Nothing, but you're really not chipping in here.
~
I mean, not many of you have stepped up to the plate and bought my book.  Put your money where your mouth is so to speak.
~
How the hell can I live my dream of being a Philanthropist, if you won't even shell out a little coin to buy my pathetic book???  I don't mean to lay guilt on you, but think of all of the needy people who won't be getting grants from me, if you don't start the ball rolling.
~
So order the freaking book.  It's the moral thing to do.

No comments: