for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, July 22, 2011

A Moral Duty

I've never disclosed this to anyone, Peeps, and maybe the heat has gotten the best of me... but my secret ambition in life has been to be a Philanthropist..... someone who gives their money away for worthy purposes.
~
I feel that it's my calling... my special purpose... to make billions, and give millions away.
~
Not for Nothing, but you're really not chipping in here.
~
I mean, not many of you have stepped up to the plate and bought my book.  Put your money where your mouth is so to speak.
~
How the hell can I live my dream of being a Philanthropist, if you won't even shell out a little coin to buy my pathetic book???  I don't mean to lay guilt on you, but think of all of the needy people who won't be getting grants from me, if you don't start the ball rolling.
~
So order the freaking book.  It's the moral thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus