for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Personal and Confidential

All day long...
~
My phone was ringing, my email was smoking.... with all of you Peeps hounding me for news of my appointment with Dr. Casale.
~
Peeps.... Don't you think I'm entitled to a little privacy???? It's really kind of confidential between me and my physician.
~
I can tell you that I got a clean bill of health, that I've lost weight, and that my blood pressure is perfect.... But beyond that, it's none of your freaking business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus