for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, March 27, 2008

Insatiable

I know.
~
I missed a whole day without a post on the blog. Actually, that's not true because I posted my workout result (14 mi. on the Cybex bike).
~
Do you want me to post something when I have nothing to say???? Like this freaking post for instance????
~
You Peeps are insatiable.

Tuna Lips said...

Son, seems to me you post plenty od drivel, having nothin' to say, but barkin' like a bluetick at the moon anyways. Its white noise, I often use it to put myself to sleep at night, or to ease my IBS. Ise come to relies on it, like a fat bastard rely on twinkies, to get me through the day.

On another front, I still contend that Marilyn Chambers was robbed of a richly deserved statue award for her role in "Insatiable". Being the film officiador that I is.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips10:29 AM

    Son, seems to me you post plenty od drivel, having nothin' to say, but barkin' like a bluetick at the moon anyways. Its white noise, I often use it to put myself to sleep at night, or to ease my IBS. Ise come to relies on it, like a fat bastard rely on twinkies, to get me through the day.

    On another front, I still contend that Marilyn Chambers was robbed of a richly deserved statue award for her role in "Insatiable". Being the film officiador that I is.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus