for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blarney from Collins

So now we get a marathon training report from my Archrival Joe Collins.

I'll be doing my talking from the streets of DC

Collins Said....

It is with pride, sweat, and inspiration that I file this workout progress NMM (Napashement Marine Marathon) report ! BTW - the inspiration came from seeing the 17 and 21 mile workouts on the Blog !!

Today's achiemement, besides watching a great opening day - as my first "marathon" ! Biked 26 miles 285 yds ! !

Please - do not hurt yourself trying to keep up with my regimen !

Since last report:

  • date workout situps
  • 3/17 11.2 mi bike 100 s wts jr
  • 3/18 10 bike wts
  • 3/20 elliptical 80
  • 3/21 3 mi walk/run 75
  • 3/22 golf - walked 18 holes ! ! ;)
  • 3/23 14.1 bike jr
  • 3/24 13.5 bike 80 jr
  • 3/25 MARATHON 80 jr

Semper Fi


Paaleeezz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus