Thursday, March 15, 2007

POTW Selections - Week 11 of 2007

What a shocker!!
~
At the very last minute, in our Darwin quitting party, Tammy Pham and Brooke Lutrelle gave Tom DiMatteo and I each a bottle of Lagavulin. Then they reminded me of the automatic Peep of the Week rule.... Receipt of the gift of Lagavulin is an automatic selection for the thoughtful, giving. aspiring peeps.
~
What a brilliant maneuver!
~
Plus, I was touched by the Darwin Quitting Party.
~
So the selections were all either automatic Lagavulin rule, or inspirational, or both! Even Frank did something inspirational and didn't annoy me.

I was shocked to find the selection process so forthright this week.

Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for 2007 - Week 11

Brooke Lutrelle (automatic Lagavulin Rule)
Tammy Pham (automatic Lagavulin Rule)
Bingmei
Frank Robinson
Jeff Reed
Rose Nyguen
Jay Ohanian

If only it was always this easy...



No comments: