Thursday, March 15, 2007

Looking Good

A Big Day.
~
Not just because it is Thursday, POTW Day, when lives are inexhorably changed.
~
Mike is coming home tonight from DC. for St. Patrick's Day ... his first trip home since signing on with BearingPoint.
~
I'm having dinner at Legal with my Darwin friends, who want to give DiMatteo and me a proper departure from that high end IT staffing company.
~
Plus, I just bought a Moto Q from Sprint, which should boost my productivity even higher. I didn't think that could be possible.
~
Not to mention working today doing the stuff I love to do, with people I love to work with at Sundance, Nanepashemet and Rockett.
~
How's your day look?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shadowy world, skies are slippery gray,
A woman just gave birth to a prince today and dressed him in scarlet.
He'll put the priest in his pocket, put the blade to the heat,
Take the motherless children off the street
And place them at the feet of a harlot.
Oh, Jokerman, you know what he wants,
Oh, Jokerman, you don't show any response.

Jokerman dance to the nightingale tune,
Bird fly high by the light of the moon,
Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

Anonymous said...

J- I think I speak for everyone in wanting to know who your final 4 are and who do you have winning the tournament.

-mcmahon