Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Toasted the day with some of the finest Peeps at Flynnies then Sweeneys. St. Patrick's Day is such a great day of happiness and good will. I don't hit the Pubs with any frequency anymore, but they are definitely a lot of fun to be in around March 17.
~
Walter Homan and I did our Karaoke rendition, which we manage to do every ten years or so. He's the only guy that I've ever sung with. It was really bad, and I'm not quite sure why I did it. Usually I can hold my alcohol.
~
Joanne made our traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner which is great once or twice a year. I never was a huge fan of cabbage and turnip, but it tastes fine during these occasions. A happy combination of family and friends made Mike's visit back home a lot of fun - a good weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what song did you sing?