Sunday, December 24, 2006

Literary Agent

For my new book, I'll need a new book agent. This time I'm going to be a little picky. Peter Rubie suggested that I talk to John Silbersack at Trident Media, and I'm going to check out a few others.
~
The book will be a daily journal that details in words and pictures the process of building a traditional wooden boat. The story will have technical details which will allow the reader to construct a Maine Peapod Lobster Dory for sail and oar, but will also have insights into all of the issues that confront the Builder who tries to maintain family relationships, friends and outside career obligations.
~
It will be in greater depth than a “how to” book, and will be non-fiction which I prefer due to the strange and bizarre nature of the non-fiction genre.
~

The intended audience will reflect those who seek the need to inspire their daily thinking, as well as those who may technically wish to take on this kind of project. Sound familiar, Peeps?
~
If you wish advance copies or want your name mentioned in the book, please send me cash.

No comments: