Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Flashing the Bird

I'm not entirely sure why, but my friends and family seem to take great pleasure in flipping the bone, flashing the bird, and/or giving me the finger.
~
Don't they know that at any time, I can lose my senses, go beserk and pummel them mercilously?
~
Apparently not.
~
Lucky for them that I am the poster boy for tolerance and self-control... that I'm able to see beyond the gutteral meaning of such base expressions....
~
.... that I'm cool and they suck.
~
I will continue to ignore their juvenile assertions, and seek the truth through the lens of my honest Canon Digital Camera.
~
Don't worry Peeps... it takes alot more than a lousy middle finger to make me forego my obligation to bring you your daily life's inspiration. I won't be deterred!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have bigger issues - is that Pippi Longstocking on the TV in the background? What next, black watch slacks and wearing your college ring?