Thursday, December 07, 2006

Chicago Stop

I'm sitting here at the Courtyard Marriott in Schaumburg, Ill., keeping the faith with the Peeps.
~
Don't you wish you were me?
~
It just doesn't get any better than this.
~
BTW, as I left the office today, I noticed a worried look on Brooke Lutrelle's face. As you must know by now, Brooke is one of our Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week. Normally, I could care less if one of the Peeps seems a little stressed out, but Brooke is a Peep that I actually like, so I am a bit concerned.
~
Just so you know Brooke, you were chosen because you met one of the following criteria this week.

You did something Annoying, Stupid or Inspiring, you are not dead, you are not an animal or you gave me the gift of Lagavulin.

I'll give you a hint, it was not annoying or stupid. You can figure out the rest.

Dave and I also met a nice lady at the Manchester, NH Airport who told us stories of her trips to the beach. A prime candidate for POTW next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogman,
whats the deal with you traveling everywhere, im sure you arent a fan... by grounds of your dissatisfaction of the commercialized hotels and motels in which you stay. Maybe you can bring your cat Ronick with you next time.

blog Viewer,
Mr. Balzac

PS- My secretary views the blog and seriously wants your nuts. Hes not bad looking, about 6'2" and weighs about 150Lbs. I will have him e-mail you. His Names Raphael, be nice to him.