Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week - 3


Since Jay Turner, Chris Crawford and Bob Brown all showed at the Bash with bottle of Lagavulin, they are a lock on POTW slots. New Rule -if you give me Lagavulin, you are automatically a Nanepashemet Peep of the Week on the next immediate Thurs.
~
So the evolving rules are....
You must have done something annoying, stupid, or inspiring that week, you can't be an animal, you can't be dead, if you gave me a bottle of Lagavulin you are a POTW regardless.
~
Announcing...
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week Trois (that's 3 in French)


  • Bobby Brown
  • Jay Turner
  • Chris Crawford
  • Ryan Nestor
    Courtney Jellison Nestor
A very worthy list this Thanksgiving week.

Special salute to Sarah and Lauren Crawford for their tasteful and practical Scotch plates (more on this when I get AA batteries for the digital Camera.)

1 comment:

Chris C. said...

Jay - I have to come clean. Both Will and I are responsible for giving you that bottle of the "King". I wish I could claim that it was all me...but that wouldn't feel right. Not sure if Ryan told you....The 12th annual Turkey bowl will take place at Bud Orne field this afternoon at 2pm with the post party taking place at the Gerry afterwards. Hope you can make it...