Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Change of Season


The boat is out of the water, Thanksgiving is around the corner. I'm ready for winter.
~
Hit me with your best shot. Bring it on.
~
Autumn wasn't brilliant in New England this year. Something about the amount of water early in the year.
~
I'm looking forward to the Holidays this year.
~
... the traditional night before Thanksgiving Blow Out Open House,
~
... Christmas Eve Dinner at the Jellison's,
~
...Bruett's Nancy Nog Blast,
~
a head pained and hazy Christmas morning.
It's all good.
~
This year the Sundance move will also me mixed in. Shaping up to be really busy and fun.

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the snow up against the patio door. Just kidding.

Just a comment to let you know I was here.