Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dissapointing

My flight to Dallas had a layover in Chicago. We landed at 8:00 AM and were supposed to take off 25 min. later, but the segment was cancelled due to wind in Dallas. The next flight was 1:00 PM which coincided with my lunch appointment so I came back to Boston. First aborted business meeting in my 10 years in telecom.
~
But that wasn't the only dissapointment!
~
I get back at my desk in Wakefield at 2:00 PM, check the blog for "Peep of the Week" Nominations, and found only two. Two paltry nominations out of the thousands of peeps who hit this blog everyday! WTF! What a downer.
~
But it doesn't end here.
~
The two nominations were for my cat, Ronick, and the guy who invented Lagavulin 200 years ago.
~
Let me make a point here that I kind of think should have been self-explanatory.
ANIMALS AND DEAD GUYS CAN'T BE PEEPS OF THE WEEK!!!
~
Man... am I worked up. I have to cool down now.

No comments: