Monday, February 18, 2013

Buttons and Zippers

Peeps...
You don't have to be a Mountain of a Man to realize that sometimes you tend to obsess on things.   But it helps to have a certain MOAM perception of these things.
~
I mean, I know that I've been obsessive on this weight loss regime  of late.   But at least I haven't mentioned any fake Cherokee Senators during this rant, so how bad can it really be?
~
Let's face it..... none of you gave a rat's ass that Elizabeth Warren lied to us and still was elected a US Senator by the sheep herd that is known as the Massachusetts Democratic Party.
~
And I'm pretty sure that you really don't care that I've found the way to steady and attainable weight loss.  
~
But do you really think that I give even a inkling of a shit about what you think????   Not even a little bit.
~
The fact is, I have a pretty big business meeting coming up in a little more than two weeks, with a highly successful guy that I haven't seen since the late 1980's.   And I'll probably have to suit up for the effort.   Even though, I'm fifteen lbs. down from a week or so ago, it will take another ten or so in the next two weeks to give me a little zipper room in my Brooks Brothers make-a-deal suit.
~
I've done the math, and know exactly how may calories I have to avoid in order to button up the pants in the time allotted.

No comments: