Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MOAM Mastery

Those of you fortunate/hapless Peeps who find yourself in the Inner Circle of the Mountain of a Man know that I faced the greatest zoning challenge to date last night in New Haven County.
~
Many have tried and failed, but your MOAM came home with a unanimous vote in the affirmative after a masterful presentation complete with plans mounted on foamboard.
~
I know that some of you are tired of the way that I tout my mastery of the zoning permit science, but I actually never get tired of it.  Last night though, even I was amazed.  Didn't expect to blast a four bagger.  I would have been happy with a continuance.  But I must have wowed the hell out of those zoning commissioners with my expert testimony.
~
Like Ali said, "If you can do it, it ain't boasting."
~
The good part about winning in a tough jurisdiction is that the adrenalin keeps you alert for the three hour drive home.
~
And, BTW.... don't even think about getting into the Inner Circle.

No comments: