Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get Ready

As you may have guessed, I'm taking this week off from work for a little R&R.  That's why I've been able to get to the Health/Pain Club so often.   Nanepashemet Telecom is in the capable hands of my partners and staff, and in point of fact, will probably fare a lot better than with me tooling around with it for 18 hours a day.
~
Sometime next week, we'll be shutting down the FreshAyer episode and moving to new challenges.  The way things are lining up in business, it looks like the timing will be just right... like it was pre-ordained or something.  Its's a good time to take a break and rest up with the business tsunami that is about to hit.
~
For those of you who believe in the Law of Karma as I do, it's also time to open the doors and let the fresh air rush in... or batten down the hatches... as the case may be.
~
You know who you are... and what you have to do.
~
But I wouldn't get too worked up about it.   There's not a freaking thing that you can change.  You've set the course, now get ready for the ride.

No comments: