Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Money Talks

Made the New Haven commute today.  I planned to leave at 7:00AM and get back by 3:00PM.
~
Left at 7:45AM and got back to Marblehead at 7:40PM.
~
Little bit of ad lib on this one but it ended ok.
~
With Martin Luther King Day coming to a close yesterday, the holiday season is officially over.  I have to say that it was fun but I'm glad it's over.  Things started out hazy the night before Thanksgiving and pretty much stayed that way past New Year's Day.
~
That's not to say that we didn't break a sweat at Nanepashemet Telecom, but we definitely were not operating in the zone.   Today, I started to feel dialed in again.  Ready to tear it up.
~
BTW, thanks for all of the purchases that you made at the Nanepashemet Blogging Apparel Store.  Between that and the Nanepashemet Books that were flying off the shelf, it kept myself and the Indonesians in the Black big time.  For all their whining and bitching, the Indonesians were really cool and they shut up immediately when I came through with the holiday windfall.
~
Money talks.

No comments: