Tuesday, July 14, 2009

National Public Radio Contribution

On the drive back from Maine, I let my radio scan to PBS Radio and actually kept it on the station for an hour or two.
~
Linda Wertheimer, Nina Totenberg, Terry Gross... these people are such gag reflexes. Just the way they talk is so self centered and phoney, but then if you actually listen to what they say.... it's just amazing how they skirt the facts to fit their leftist agendas.
~
This afternoon, they were discussing Presidential "Signing Statements" which is a situation whereby the President may sign a bill into law, but will give examples where the Executive Branch may not agree or honor the legislation in certain circumstances.
~
One of these "Fresh Air" Moonbats said that the evil George Bush was the only President to issue such "Signing Statements". And she repeated this several times.
~
When it was established that this practice has been in use since the James Madison administration, and that Barach Obama has already issued several, and that Wild Bill Clinton issued far more than the evil George Bush.... in other words, when she was completely and totally discredited.... she stated that Bush's statements were "more onerous".
~
I'm not making this up.... unlike this National Public Radio Dipshit. Even I couldn't lie that bad.
~
I have to thank these pseudo-intellectuals for getting my ire up in what could have been a dangerously drowsy ride.
~
So maybe if I make the planned trek down to Block Island tomorrow, I'll tune into some "Fresh Air" with Terry Gross. A suitable host's name for this very gross and tainted radio show. At least it will keep me alert.


Tuna Lips said...
Give me a bag of pork rinds, a pickled egg and a warm six pack of Red White and Blue beer, I'll give them commies some fresh air. Put them to mind of a warm nucular breeze, have 'em crying "oh, the humanities!"

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

Give me a bag of pork rinds, a pickled egg and a warm six pack of Red White and Blue beer, I'll give them commies some fresh air. Put them to mind of a warm nucular breeze, have 'em crying "oh, the humanities!"