Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Physical Work

Out by 5:00 AM this morning to see what Ryan and Alex had going at the Block Island site. They have a busy couple of days ahead, but should be in good shape by Friday. I was home by 8:30 tonight, and snapped at Joanne a little bit. Hey.... I was freaking tired and cranky. Deal with it.
~
I hope to get back down to the Island on Friday to see if we are at the punch list stage.
~
But before that, I have to check out sites at Cambridge, Burlington, and will need to file for permits in Groton, CT. I should easily log over 1,000 driving miles this week in the F150. Suppose that it is ultimately worth it monetarily, but I freely admit that this type of travel really wipes me out physically.
~
Maybe there are easier ways to make money... so clue me in if you have the answer.

No comments: