for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Red Sox Redemption

Red Sox are dissapointing this season.
~
It's hard to have more than a passing interest in them.
~
Although yesterday, in Wolcott, CT, the Building Inspector noticed that I was from Boston, announced that he was a Yankees fan and proceeded to quiz me about the Sox.
~
I knew enough to fake the conversation, and bitched about Beckett.   He gave me the permit over the counter when normally it takes a day or so.
~
So maybe the Sox season has been redeemed for me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus