for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scumbags and Payback

Ran into some scumbags at a local restaurant during dinner tonight.  One thing about scumbags is that they sometimes have a hard time looking at you in the face.  At which time, said scumbag also turns into your Bitch.
~
And speaking of Bitches.... Payback is one.  You screwed with the wrong group of people.
~
So enjoy your dinner Scumbags.  Payback is a Bitch and this is just the start.
~
Plenty of time left and a lot of territory to cover.
~
Bitch.


  1. Loves me a good hatin' on someone rant, all venom spittin' and the like.
    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's looking at you, kid. I thought I was the only official A-hole notifier and jerk identifier working full time. It's a never ending load and I can use some help carrying it.

3 comments:

  1. Tuna Lips4:24 PM

    Loves me a good hatin' on someone rant, all venom spittin' and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's looking at you, kid. I thought I was the only official A-hole notifier and jerk identifier working full time. It's a never ending load and I can use some help carrying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Making Scumbags and a-holes squirm is my favorite pastime. Of course doing this with an exaggerated smile on my face makes it even better :-)

    Kerry D

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus