Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time Warp

It's been one of those weeks where you go to bed on Monday night and when you wake up it's Thursday.  I have no idea how the time has flown so fast this week.
~
All I've been doing is staring at a computer screen.
~
Yesterday, I started at 6:00AM and then looked at the clock that said 1:30PM.  What a freaking time warp!
~
"What am I working on????", you ask?   Long time Peeps know that the answer to this annoying question is "None of your Freaking Business."  Suffice it to say that I'm really glad that Nanepashemet Telecom came up short on the last two large procurements that we pitched, because the stuff on our plate these days requires our constant attention.
~
But I'm pretty sure that the current intensive effort will have a huge payback in the near future.
~
At least that's what the spreadsheet says.

No comments: