Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Open Minds

So I'm driving back from New Haven, licking my wounds from the neighborhood meeting where I try to explain to the nice folks why a 125' tower would be ok near their homes....
~
Normally I take much more abuse at these affairs than was dished out last night.
~
And it goes without saying that a Mountain of a Man has thick enough skin to endure the wrath of the oppressed multitudes.
~
But even I can get a little down in the dumps, a couple of hours into a three and a half hour drive home.
~
Luckily, the Sox game against Texas was on the Connecticut affiliate of WEEI and I was able to catch the last half.
~
Course... Boston lost 18 to 3.   I believe that this was my fault.  I never should have listened to the game in my mental condition and obviously caused the horrendous loss with my negative mojo.
~
Youkilis struck out four times.... but that was Bobby Valentine's doing for daring to say that he didn't look right the other day.  A BoSox Manager should never speak about what he actually sees to the open minded Red Sox Nation.

No comments: