for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stupid Sports

I don't like sports where you can die if you make a mistake... like mountain climbing and downhill skiing.  Granted you can die doing anything.  A couple of times over the past few years, I thought that I was going to buy it while I was writing this freaking blog.
~
But those types of things... dying while doing normal stuff, or even playing basketball... are not what I mean. You generally don't die in these activities by making a mistake.
~
But climbing a mountain and slipping, or skiing headlong into a tree just seems to be a dumb way to go.
~
Seems to be a lot of skiing accidents lately.


raj sharmaJan 19, 2012 11:08 PM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic.
energy management system

---------------------------------
Ok then... Raj...

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic.
    energy management system

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus