for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stressful Image

Back to the Health/Pain Club this morning, and I'll be keeping my comments in strict adherence of the advice in my previous post on the subject from Waterman.
~
Another big mistake was wandering into the group exercise room where they hold the aerobics classes.  It was empty so I thought there would be no harm in taking a peek....
~
The freaking room is three sixty degrees of mirrors.    I generally don't mind viewing the image of the Mountain of a Man from one standpoint... but seeing front, back and sides simultaneously was extremely unsettling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus