Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eighth Grade Sniff Test

So Peeps... I've disclosed to you that this is my vacation week.... and I've been trying to keep low key and unengaged.
~
But then Nancy Pelosi hits the airwaves, claiming that Newt Gingrich will never be President ... because of what "I know".
~
Granted, she has said some stupid and inappropriate stuff in the past, but this doesn't even pass the eighth grade silliness test.  When asked  by CNN's John King if Gingrich could be President, Noble Nancy replied, "Let me just say this. That will never happen.    There's something I know. The Republicans, if they choose to nominate him, that's the prerogative. I don't even think that's going to happen."
~
Of course, she doesn't disclose what she "knows".
~
How did an airhead like Pelosi ever become the Speaker of the House?  What idiots voted for her?  Thank God I didn't have to see her head bobbing behind the President during his State of the Union Speech this year.

No comments: