for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, January 21, 2012

Care Less for Carolina

Looks like Newt Gingrich is going to win the South Carolina Presidential Primary.
~
I'm still not ready to place the Nanepashemet Nod.... even with Sarah Palin endorsing the Gingrich candidacy.
~
As for Romney... I'm wicked conflicted.
~
I believe he has business skills by virtue of his work at Bain Capital and the Utah Olymipics.  But he is also such a finger in the wind politician.
~
I have close friends who are very tight with him, and I also have close friends who hate his guts... for good reasons.     And I highly value both friendships.
~
As for Newt winning in Carolina... I had some business dealings down there... and every time left with a big assed knife sticking out of my back.  I know that I shouldn't generalize... but people in Carolina can kiss my ass.   I could care less who those back stabbing rednecks vote for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus