Saturday, January 21, 2012

Care Less for Carolina

Looks like Newt Gingrich is going to win the South Carolina Presidential Primary.
~
I'm still not ready to place the Nanepashemet Nod.... even with Sarah Palin endorsing the Gingrich candidacy.
~
As for Romney... I'm wicked conflicted.
~
I believe he has business skills by virtue of his work at Bain Capital and the Utah Olymipics.  But he is also such a finger in the wind politician.
~
I have close friends who are very tight with him, and I also have close friends who hate his guts... for good reasons.     And I highly value both friendships.
~
As for Newt winning in Carolina... I had some business dealings down there... and every time left with a big assed knife sticking out of my back.  I know that I shouldn't generalize... but people in Carolina can kiss my ass.   I could care less who those back stabbing rednecks vote for.

No comments: