for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Frugal v Bernie and Phyl

In a continuing effort to find peace in the morning, I've run into another perpetrator who is actually more annoying that Bernie and Phyl.
~
Kathleen "Fannie" Doxer runs Frugal Fannies, and her ubiquitous morning ads are slightly less worse than a slow drag of fingernails diagonally across a chaulkboard.
~
I'm all in favor of selling your stuff, but the display of ego by these retailers is really stomach retching.

Jim L. said...

I dunno, those stockings of hers give me a special feeling every morning as I'm having my cereal. Then I take my shower.

Tuna lips said...
Ise too get that stirrin' in my loins like in had a squirrel race goin' on in my trousers. short of a fishnet, them knickers works just fine







3 comments:

  1. Jim L.9:09 PM

    I dunno, those stockings of hers give me a special feeling every morning as I'm having my cereal. Then I take my shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna lips7:50 AM

    Ise too get that stirrin' in my loins like in had a squirrel race goin' on in my trousers. short of a fishnet, them knickers works just fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez...........I don't know who I find more annoying, Frugal Fannie's or Bernie and Phyl's commercials.....I always put the TV on mute when either one comes on.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus