for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Glorious Quest

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." [Psalm 23:4]
~
Yes Peeps....
~
I'm facing my Demons and heading back to the City of Groton, Connecticut tomorrow morning.
~
If I were a Norseman, they would probably be writing a Saga about it right now.   Don Quixote has nothing on me.
~
Once again, I will be boldly striding into the City Hall, seeking relief for my beleaguered telecom customer.  Whether I emerge victorious, or again be sent in shame with my tail between my legs.... only time will tell.
~
But a Mountain of a Man doesn't back down.... no shying away from adversity.... no avoiding conflict or controversy.   Tomorrow, we will again make the Glorious Quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus