Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Glorious Quest

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." [Psalm 23:4]
~
Yes Peeps....
~
I'm facing my Demons and heading back to the City of Groton, Connecticut tomorrow morning.
~
If I were a Norseman, they would probably be writing a Saga about it right now.   Don Quixote has nothing on me.
~
Once again, I will be boldly striding into the City Hall, seeking relief for my beleaguered telecom customer.  Whether I emerge victorious, or again be sent in shame with my tail between my legs.... only time will tell.
~
But a Mountain of a Man doesn't back down.... no shying away from adversity.... no avoiding conflict or controversy.   Tomorrow, we will again make the Glorious Quest.

No comments: