Friday, December 25, 2009

POTW Week 52

It was a nice Christmas.
~
Just the right amount of joy and stress, with no apparent blowouts... yet.
~
Course we missed our guy in FreshAyer, and will visit tomorrow, but harmony and good will prevailed.
~
Now the attention will turn to the crucial New Year's Resolutions and the sacred task of choosing the Nanepashemet Peep of the Year.   There is always the chance that some of you could buy the title by bringing me a case of Lagavulin, but I can't let myself get carried away with hope.
~
But the year went by fast, didn't it?  That's why I don't get too depressed by the time left for FreshAyer.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 52th week of 2009.
Emily Ingardia
Tom Raich
Joe LeBlanc
Chevy Chase
Vicky Kennedy
Maria Rowen

Course, you are free to nominate Peeps for the Peep of the Year designation, but as usual, I will pay little or no attention to your suggestions.

No comments: