Sunday, December 20, 2009

Philanthropy and Blasphemy

Busy evening yesterday.
~
Early on, I had to support my old friend, Harvey Rowe, by attending the silent auction at the Boston Yacht Club for the benefit of My Brother's Table.   Consumed quite a few oysters on the half shell and bacon wrapped scallops to demonstrate my committment to the cause.
~
Then over to Tyler and Liz Gill's annual Christmas Party, where Sandy Greenlaw made a revolting suggestion.  Normally I find Sandy to be an intelligent and engaging conversationalist, but she really went over the line this time.
~
Mentioning the Blog, which is always a poignant and relevant topic, Sandy said that she supported my position on Al Gore, but felt that I should lessen my allegiance to Sarah Palin.
~
Have you FREAKING FLIPPED Sandy????
~
I never lost my cool, and other party goers had no idea how extremely agitated and pertubed I was as her comment was absorbed.   A Mountain of a Man like me can't freak out every time a Peep utters a blasphemous remark.
~
Just so you know, Sandy, Sarah is still sizzling hot, and I could never be swayed against her.

Sandy Greenlaw Said....
Okay ... I got up this morning and looked at all the global warming piled up in my driveway and sidewalk ... not a problem ... we agree. But, puh-LEEZ .... you really admire a pair of stiletto heels, a couple of winks, and a "you bethcha"? Boy, am I disappointed!!
~

Like I said Sandy.... Sarah is sizzling HOTTTTT!  (And I wasn't even thinking about the heels.  Thanks for bringing that up!)

No comments: