Saturday, August 22, 2009

30 Years Out

You love your kids... and you want to give them everything.
~
And Lord knows... they want to take it.
~
You have a bottle of red wine??? They take it.
They need some tennis balls???? They take yours, and you never see them again.
You have a case of beer in the down stairs refridgerator??? Oh Man, is that gone or what!
They notice a golf club in your bag that they like???? You'll notice it's gone when you reach for it on the second hole.
~
I can go on, but it really boils down to one central tenet.
~
"What's mine is mine... and what's your's is mine."
~
And when you finally get pissed off and tell them what you think, they tell you that you are a maniac with anger issues.
~
My only hope is that when I am 85 and need somebody to change my Depends, I can count on them. I'll let you know how that works out in a blog post some thirty odd years from now..,,