Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Axiomatic

We all know the axiom.... "If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
~
Maybe you don't know this axiom, but I do.
~
Well.... "If a tree falls in your backyard, and nobody has the insurance to cover the removal, does it stay there all summer?"
~
This one may be harder to answer.
~
I'm so sick of legal fees. My next door neighbor, who shares with us in the willow drapesing his property has been threatening lawsuit. Maybe if I wasn't paying lawyers up the yin-yang these days, I'd be more attentive to his rants and raves.
~
I'd just be happy to see the mess cleaned up, fix my fence and get on with life without massive down willow branches all over the place.

The Lorax said...

take down the willow. shallow roots.

Tuna Lips said...

what's axiomatik is there aint nary a scrap o'toilet paper in the public crap house when I needs to pinch me a loaf.

2 comments:

The Lorax said...

take down the willow. shallow roots.

Tuna Lips said...

what's axiomatik is there aint nary a scrap o'toilet paper in the public crap house when I needs to pinch me a loaf.