Thursday, March 19, 2009

Turn on a Dime


The tragic death of Natasha Richardson is a disturbing reminder of how fragile the parameters of your life can be.
~
A talented actor with a young family, in the prime of her life, takes a harmless tumble on a bunny ski slope, and dies in a day.
~
Never take any day for granted.
~
Always appreciate the people that you care about.
~
Life can turn on an instant..... at a time when you least expect it .... in ways both bad and good.
~
Mark 11:22-24
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
~
The power behind this Biblical quotation is so simple as to be unbelieveable. Christ simply says to ask God to give you what you want, believe that you will receive it, and you will get it.
~
Be careful what you ask for!
~
The hard part is believeing in the receiving.
~
Plus, sometimes, you receive what you want and don't even realize it.

Tuna Lips said...

We all gots it comin' to us. Make ready the way of the Almighty, ye sin smeared heathen. The Man comin' round takin' names. What side will you choose?

Like I said, did me some preachin' on AM radio back in Galveston days. Met some wonderful sinners, taught me plenty of what I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all gots it comin' to us. Make ready the way of the Almighty, ye sin smeared heathen. The Man comin' round takin' names. What side will you choose?

Like I said, did me some preachin' on AM radio back in Galveston days. Met some wonderful sinners, taught me plenty of what I do.