Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peep of the Week - Week 11


Spring has sprung. Astronomcally at least. But by the 20 degree temp this morning, it's not so apparent.
~
So I broke down and got an Apple Ipod Touch this week. Holy Shit.... what a freaking device!!!!
~
I've downloaded about 100 bucks worth of songs and applications. Everything on freaking earth is online at the Apple iTunes store. Plus, it will go online and you can email.
~
But the pain is not just financial. I downloaded a pushup training program that tracks your progress to where you can do 100 pushups at a setting. I haven't done a pushup in over 20 years, and after the first day routine, I feel like someone has been pounding me from armpit to armpit with sticks and clubs. It's a wonder that I didn't throw out my back.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 11 Week of 2009

Courtney Nestor
Liam Neelson
Phil Freeman
Kurt Bagwell
Alex Watts
Mike McLellan
~
Who would have thought that an Ipod would be so physically challenging!!!!

No comments: