Thursday, March 06, 2008

Peep of the Week - 10

We lost a decent job today. One that we were cultivating for about 4 months. I really thought we had it in the bank. Definitely let my guard down. I have to admit that I truly believe that the customer made a stupid business decision. There is a lot of that going around.
~
Nanepashemet Telecom will carry on. But I'm pretty pissed.
~
It's not that I mind losing.... check that - I hate freaking losing! There is no rational reason that we should have been underbid on that job. I've passed the pissed off at the customer stage and have entered the self loathing phase. Might as well select the POTW's.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 10th week of 2008.
  • Ed Hudson
  • Ivy Kushner
  • Ben Martin
  • Will Crawford
  • Jill Phillips
  • Andrew Peabody
The selection process is a little healing and cathartic.... but not much. At least I'm moving from the self loathing phase to the life sucks and you can kiss my ass stage.

No comments: