for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Paying the Price

Having sex is not a crime.
~
All over the news today is the story of the Governor of New York buying a high priced prostitute in Washington, D.C. There are all sorts of cries for his resignation.
~
At least he didn't use his office to diddle a twenty year old intern. He didn't use his power to get off on a freebie. He paid big money to a pro who seeks out this lifestyle. There are degrees of betrayal, degrees of stupidity.
~
But, being a stupid asshole is not a crime. And the moralists calling for dismissal are the latent perverts in denial.

Tuna Lips said...

Amen I say unto them there words. And throw in a hallelujah. And relations with animals make us one with the chain of creation. No sin there.

I am in a composin' frame of thinkin' and thus my silence is defeanin. But I could not stand idly by and not testify. Hookers gotta eat and be clothed too. "When I was hungerin' you gave me to eat, when I was thirstin you gave me ta draink, now enter into the home of my pahhh-ppy. Whatsover you does, to the least of my people, that you does unto me."

In case you were wonderin, thems is the words of a feller I knows, called JESUS. So lay off the Horny Governor of NY.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips11:02 AM

    Amen I say unto them there words. And throw in a hallelujah. And relations with animals make us one with the chain of creation. No sin there.

    I am in a composin' frame of thinkin' and thus my silence is defeanin. But I could not stand idly by and not testify. Hookers gotta eat and be clothed too. "When I was hungerin' you gave me to eat, when I was thirstin you gave me ta draink, now enter into the home of my pahhh-ppy. Whatsover you does, to the least of my people, that you does unto me."

    In case you were wonderin, thems is the words of a feller I knows, called JESUS. So lay off the Jew Governor of NY.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus