for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Carb Cancellation

Katelyn is right.
~
Exercise is not enough. You have to eat right.
~
I thought that if I worked out regularly, I could have all the pizza, pasta, and beer that I wanted. And I have been aggressively testing this supposition.
~
But even though I've logged over three hundred miles on the Cybex lately, (17 miles this evening), I haven't significantly lost weight.
~
There are still good effects happening.... I feel wicked better and my knee is completely pain free - I can walk with no problem whatsoever. Even though there is some corresponding weight loss, it is not the bulk that I have to shed to get into shape to start getting into running shape.
~
So the carbs will have to go.
~
That's how dedicated I am to achieving marathon glory in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus