Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Carb Cancellation

Katelyn is right.
~
Exercise is not enough. You have to eat right.
~
I thought that if I worked out regularly, I could have all the pizza, pasta, and beer that I wanted. And I have been aggressively testing this supposition.
~
But even though I've logged over three hundred miles on the Cybex lately, (17 miles this evening), I haven't significantly lost weight.
~
There are still good effects happening.... I feel wicked better and my knee is completely pain free - I can walk with no problem whatsoever. Even though there is some corresponding weight loss, it is not the bulk that I have to shed to get into shape to start getting into running shape.
~
So the carbs will have to go.
~
That's how dedicated I am to achieving marathon glory in October.

No comments: