for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, February 09, 2008

Renewed Resolve

Wojcik is right!!!
~
I looked at my workout record, and it is rediculous. It doesn't show that I'm getting in shape... it's barely evidence that I'm alive!!!!
~
If I told you that I had an excuse, would that matter??? Course not! You fair-weather, one-way, single-minded pathetic and impertinent Peeps.
~
At any rate, now that Nanepashemet Telecom has finally gotten legs, I'm going to spend a little time trying to eat right and exercise daily. It's time to turn this heaving mass of protoplasm into its proper state of Greek-god-like, sculpted flesh and muscle.
~
Plus, Joe Collins dropped 25 lbs and actually looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus