for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, February 01, 2008

Pump the Purell


So many of you have asked me recently, "J.... How do you keep yourself so vigorous and healthy?" It's a worthy question...deserving of a thoughtful answer.
~
It's true that I avoid the common cold much more than the rest of you mucus-laden, rhinovirus-carrying wheeze bags.
~
My secret is to keep a good Purell anti-bacterial instant hand sanitizer close by at all times.... in my house, office and truck.
~
Any time I handle coins or change... pump the Purell.
~
Any time I pump gas... pump the Purell.
~
Anytime I scratch myself in private territory... pump the Purell.
~
Any time I shake hands... pump the Purell as soon as you can.
~
Also, I also never miss a chance to take a mouthful of Listerine and swish it around.
~
So that's how I stay sniffle free. I may seem like a dirty old man, but in reality, I'm as germ free as possible without being weird about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus