Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tommy the Astronomer

Tommy O says that he saw a fireball like object in the sky over Beverly Ave. a couple of nights ago.

Look at the email he sent me.

Hi Jay,

This is making me a little crazy; I have been online looking to see if there were any other chuckleheads who saw this thing.

As I investigate I find that this may have been a “fireball”. Take a look at the photo below as this is exactly what I saw and the rest of the world did not.

Regards, TommyO

There are obvious problems with this email. First of all Tom, you were a little crazy long before seeing this so called "fireball" . Second, they are not "chuckleheads"... the proper nomenclature is "Peeps".

Now this is going to cause a whole new rash of hysterical emails. Thanks alot Tommy.



[Image: 7/23/01 Fireball, Photographed by Paul Brown from Rochester, New York]

No comments: