Thursday, November 08, 2007

POTW - Week 45

I did something today that I'm not proud of. I'd tell you what it was, but it is kind of too embarrassing. It wasn't illegal or immoral or anything, but for a short while I really felt like a jerk.
~
Then I went to Dr. Danny Levy's office and had the baby tooth that had been my left front canine for the last half century yanked. I felt sentimental about it and took it home in an envelope. Not that I believe in the tooth fairy or anything. I asked Joanne if she wanted it mounted in a necklace or something, however, she had no real show of enthusiasm.
~
Now I have a full size bridge and my mouth feels completely unnatural. Wonder if this will screw up my public speaking ability? At least Scotch tastes the same.
~
For the most part, the dentist trip proved to be cathartic after my embarrassing jerk episode.
~
..... So now I'm back to normal.
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 45 of 2007
  • Pete Endras
  • Emily Ingardia
  • Rebecca May
  • Tanya Towne
  • Joe Collins
  • Tom Faiola
Tomorrow, I'll try to be a better man.... with a brand new smile ;-)

No comments: