Saturday, November 03, 2007

McD vs.BK



So you're out on the road, been driving for three hours, skipped breakfast and have a crisp twenty dollar bill in your wallet. Its noon time and you are freaking starving when a roadsign says there is a McDonald's and Burger King at the exit 1/4 mile away.
~
I hate to pose this dilemma, but where do you go??? Which junk food emporium do you turn to??
~
First of all, I always go to the drive throughs. The chances of acute exposure to general public cooties is too strong if you actually enter the restaurant. So I always stay in my truck and eat in the parking lot. Therefore, the decor of either establishment doesn't enter into my choice criteria.
~
And at either establishment, I'll be ordering a double.... Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese at McDonald's or a Double Whopper with Cheese at BK. Also, because I'm basically weak, I always get the fries and eat them first. I buy a milk because I'm health conscious.
~
So most of the time, I'll choose McDonald's. It's not because I like the Quarter Pounder better, it's really because the Double Whopper is messier to eat, and I'm a wicked sloppy eater. There's nothing worse than ketchup stains on your jacket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree on the whopper bit. If they could cut down on the bread, it would be a win win for slobs like us.