Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cell Phone Trauma

My MotoQ is lost somewhere in Milton, MA today. Good riddance. It was bulky, hard to dial and the battery life was terrible.
~
But it is still very disconcerting to lose a cell phone, particularly when your business is so focused upon it. Plus replacing the contacts list is a real pain.
~
The phone was clipped on my waistband, and I must have knocked it off while I was carrying some equipment to a rooftop. Retracing my steps through the building a couple of times was frustrating.

I bought a Samsung will alot less bells and whistles, that will fit easily in my pocket without making calls by mistake when you brush against the keys, which was a big problem with the MotoQ. The store in Beverly had me up and running almost immediately, albeit $200 lighter.
~
I'm looking forward to a little simplicity in the constant use of this cell phone.

No comments: