Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 29 - POTW

Today was a flurry of breakthrough activity.
~
If I didn't realize from my ten years in the business that the telecom business development cycle was so protracted and slow, I would be quite nervous by now. But it always takes a long time for the deals to matriculate.
~
The ironic thing is that the procurement process is so slow, but then the customer wants the implementation by yesterday.
~
I'm going to reward myself by having a large double cheese with garlic, pepperoni and artichokes from Vesuvius in Marblehead. Easily the best Pizza this side of the Coliseum. I might even throw in a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. How's that for a celebration dinner!!!

Now for the business at hand.

Announcing.....
The Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 29th week of 2007
  • Emily Ingardia
  • Rob Wise
  • Gail Johnson
  • Patrick Piscatelli
  • David Letterman
  • Mark Vona
Pretty soon, when I am swamped with work, I'm depending upon the Peeps to remind me of my current euphoria.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,
If you're looking for something to do whilst drinking your cranberry lemonade, my nana says that the painted Veil is a great read.

John Nestor said...

Doug -
Your Nana is cool. I already read it.