for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 29 - POTW

Today was a flurry of breakthrough activity.
~
If I didn't realize from my ten years in the business that the telecom business development cycle was so protracted and slow, I would be quite nervous by now. But it always takes a long time for the deals to matriculate.
~
The ironic thing is that the procurement process is so slow, but then the customer wants the implementation by yesterday.
~
I'm going to reward myself by having a large double cheese with garlic, pepperoni and artichokes from Vesuvius in Marblehead. Easily the best Pizza this side of the Coliseum. I might even throw in a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. How's that for a celebration dinner!!!

Now for the business at hand.

Announcing.....
The Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 29th week of 2007
  • Emily Ingardia
  • Rob Wise
  • Gail Johnson
  • Patrick Piscatelli
  • David Letterman
  • Mark Vona
Pretty soon, when I am swamped with work, I'm depending upon the Peeps to remind me of my current euphoria.

2 comments:

  1. doug maxfield8:20 PM

    John,
    If you're looking for something to do whilst drinking your cranberry lemonade, my nana says that the painted Veil is a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug -
    Your Nana is cool. I already read it.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus