Saturday, June 02, 2007

Deal with Weather

All day long, it was supposed to rain today. So I decided to build a series of framed tarp panels so that I could enclose the Tender in the driveway, and still start the final marine varnishing step. The frames were cut from some strapping that I had stored under the deck and I have plenty of tarps lying around.
~
By 6:00 PM I had five frames built and two tarps attached, but rigor mortis had the best of me.
~
If it is not raining tomorrow, I will finish the tarp enclosure, and get the first coat of varnish on the interior.
~
There is a tornado warning in effect for Essex County until 8:30PM tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its supposed to rain tomorrow too genius.

Anonymous said...

Just get it done already. Enough with the teepee building. You can do that with some blankets and pillows after you finish the boat. Ondole!

It will make the scotch taste a little better.


No relation to the AG. Gracias.