Sunday, October 04, 2026

A New Home for Nanepashemet Real Estate

For a long time, the Nanepashemet Real Estate website did its job the way an old skiff does: it floated, it got you there, and nobody would call it pretty. This fall I hauled it out, scraped it down, and gave it a proper refit. The new site is at nanepashemet.com, and I hope you’ll take it for a spin. Why bother? Because the way people look at houses has changed. Most of you start on your phone, late at night, scrolling. I wanted a place where you can do that without wading through clutter, and where you can reach a real person when you’re ready. Here’s what’s aboard: Home search. You can search homes for sale in all 29 North Shore towns I cover. Save a search and let the site do the watching for you. New Listings Today. Every day there’s a fresh page showing what just came on the market across those 29 towns. It’s the same list I point to at the end of my daily listings posts, and it’s a good one to bookmark. Sell Your Home. If you’re thinking about selling, this page lays out how I work: honest pricing, getting the house ready without overspending, and staying with you through closing. Renovations. I’m a licensed Massachusetts Construction Supervisor and a boatbuilder, so I spend a lot of time thinking about how things are put together. That helps whether you’re buying a house that needs work or fixing one up to sell. About and Contact. A bit about me, about Marblehead, and about the name. The business is named for Nanepashemet, the sachem who led the people of this coast long before any of us showed up. I try to keep that respect for the place in how I do business. A website is no substitute for a conversation, though. If you have a question about a house, a neighborhood, or a project, call or text me at 781-727-6516 or email jnestor@nanepashemet.com. I’m around 7 days a week. Take a look, poke around, and tell me what you think. If something’s broken, tell me that too. I’d rather hear it from you. MOAM Out. — John Nestor, Broker – Nanepashemet Real Estate Services · MA Broker License #136995-RE-B · Licensed Massachusetts Construction Supervisor #CS-047636

No comments: